ClickView administrators have the ability to directly add videos to Library Editor, so users are able to watch through your school library.
- Click on your profile on the top right and select Library Editor:
- Click the 'Upload video' button:
- Drag and drop the video file anywhere into Library Editor or click on the ‘Upload’ button and select your desired video. You can also or drag and drop multiple video files at once.
The supported video formats are: AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, MKV, WEBM, WMV.
Top tip - Video Uploads are subject to your internet bandwidth. If your school has a low bandwidth <100mbs, we'd recommend selecting fewer videos in one go to avoid timeouts.
- Fill in the video metadata and choose which folder it will appear in:
- Once the video has finished uploading, you can '+ Add more videos' or select 'Finish':
- The time taken to process the upload is displayed on screen, when clicking the notification icon:
Note: Processing speeds may vary as they depend on your internet speed and size of the video