Library Editor is a tool where Administrators of ClickView can create and curate your schools digital library.
- It's easy to create folders for specific groups, such as special needs content, SRC, debating and STEM club.
- Make content easy to find for students. Upload it from your Workspace to your school’s library so it appears in the search results.
Library staff can quickly search the custom video library to find teacher resources for lessons, without spending hours digging through books.
Library Editor offers:
- An all-new, intuitive search engine
- Powerful curation tools for Librarians and ClickView administrators
- Video access and restriction management
- Real-time sync between Library Editor and your Library
With Library Editor, you can:
- Batch video uploads
- Add series, seasons, episode numbers or production details to any video content
- Link to related resources via the Resources, Subtitles and Links tab
- Create tags using keywords, topics or subject headings
- Generate a PDF list of videos in a folder
- Manage Staff requests
What does Library Editor look like?
Library Editor displays on screen with a tree structure down the left hand pane, and a graphical folder structure in the main window. Its simple, intuitive layout allows ClickView Administrators to add, remove or move folders around the structure to create a school library that is unique to your school.
How do I access Library Editor?
Login to ClickView with an administrator account and click your profile in the top right hand corner. Select "Library Editor" from the drop down menu. You will be directed to Library Editor in a new tab within your browser.
For information on creating and managing your own school library, please see our help article, here.
If you don't see the "Library Editor" option please contact ClickView Support at email@example.com to enable it for you.