As an administrator of your school library, you are the gatekeeper when it comes to staff members adding content to it. Staff have the ability to request the addition of content to your library and you have the ability to approve or reject the request.
If you have a shared library within your organisation, you also have the ability to decide which schools are allowed to contribute.
Enabling Library Review
- Login to ClickView
- Select your initials at the top right, and then select 'Library Editor'
- Within Library Editor, select the 3 dots icon adjacent to your library name, and then from the popup menu, select 'Library request settings':
- You'll be presented with your school, and in the event of a shared library, the list of schools who are currently subscribing to your school library. Enabling Library Requests, is as simple as toggling on or off via the toggle button.
With the toggle enabled, staff and administrators at your school or the subscribing school, will be able to submit suggestions on adding content to your school library.
With the toggle disabled, nobody at your school or the subscribing school can submit a suggestion for additional content. Schools however, will still see all of the existing content in the school library.
Managing Library Requests
- To see staff requests, first access Library Editor:
- Then click the in tray icon:
- Here all staff requests will be displayed:
- The details of the requested video are available below the video player if you scroll down:
- If you would like to change which folder the video gets added to please select a folder from the drop down menu in the ‘Add this video to’ section:
- If you would like to approve the video, press the ‘Approve’ button. An additional prompt will appear for you to confirm. Once you click 'Approve', the video will appear in your Library.
- If you decide to reject a video, press the 'Reject' button. You will be required to provide a message to the person that requested the video: