Video metadata can only be edited for videos that have been directly added to Library Editor. For videos that come from Exchange or ClickView libraries see this article.
1. Login to ClickView as an Administrator
2. Click on your initials in the top righthand corner, and select 'Library Editor' from the dropdown menu:
2. Locate the video you would like to edit and select the adjacent pencil (edit) icon:
3. You'll be presented with the available metadata for your selected video. The Video title is the only mandatory field:
4. Click on the 'Show more details' link to add broadcast or production details if required:
5. With your changes made, click on the 'Save' button: