With a school library setup, it's possible to allow subscribing schools. This feature is particularly useful if the school library is setup at a main campus and additional campuses want to view the content. Similarly, for larger organizations such as Peak Bodies, BOCES and/or Consortia's, a library at a 'head office' level, can be shared with your schools.
To allow your library to be shared with other schools, please contact our friendly support team on firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. We'll provide the initial setup, and from there, you can manage access through ClickView.
Managing access through ClickView:
- Login to ClickView as an Administrator.
- Select your initials at the top right, and then select 'Library Editor' from the dropdown menu:
- Within Library Editor, select the 3 dots icon adjacent to your library name:
- From the popup menu, select 'Library request settings':
- You'll be presented with your own school library as an option, along with the list of schools who are currently subscribing to your school library.
- To remove access to your school library, you will see a 'Remove Access' link appear when you hover over a subscribing school.
- You'll be asked to confirm the removal in the popup window that appears:
- Once confirmed, the school will be unsubscribed from your library. To add a school back, or add a new school, please contact out support team on email@example.com