With a school library setup, it's possible to allow subscribing schools. This feature is particularly useful if the school library is setup at a main campus and additional campuses want to view the content. Similarly, for larger organizations such as Peak Bodies, BOCES and/or Consortia's, a library at a 'head office' level, can be shared with your schools.
To allow your library to be shared with other schools, please contact our friendly support team on firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. We'll provide the initial setup, and from there, you can manage access through ClickView.
Managing access through ClickView:
- Login to ClickView
- Select your initials at the top right, and then select 'Library Editor'
- Within Library Editor, select the 3 dots icon adjacent to your library name, and then from the popup menu, select 'Library request settings':
- You'll be presented with the list of schools who are currently subscribing to your school library. Managing access to your library, is as simple as toggling on or off via the toggle button
- To remove access to your school library, you will see a 'Remove Access' link appear when you hover over a subscribing school.
- You'll be asked to confirm the removal in the popup window that appears: