The 'Year Group Rollover' feature allows admins to bulk update the year group of all student accounts in ClickView.
NOTE: If your institution has Single Sign On (SSO) it is not necessary to do year group rollover as SSO should do it automatically if correctly configured.
Create a backup of student accounts
It is recommended to perform a backup prior to proceeding with the year group rollover over process, this will allow you to simply re-upload the student list again for rollover.
- Click on 'Student Manager' option in the 'User management' heading.
- Click on three vertical dots -> Select 'Export students' to save the .CSV file onto your computer:
Accessing Annual year group rollover
- Log in to ClickView with your admin account.
- Click your initials at the top right corner.
- Select 'Settings' from the drop down menu.
- Click 'Annual year group rollover' user the heading of 'User Management':
Start the 'Year Group Rollover' process
1. Click on 'Annual year group rollover':
2. Select your institution's graduation year group (for example Year 6):
3. Tick the warning box and proceed by clicking 'Next' button:
4. All the students' year group should have been updated to the next ascending year.
Please note that student accounts that are in a higher year group than your institution's graduation year group will not be rolled over. Only the accounts of the graduating year group are removed from the list of users for ClickView Online.
Student accounts that are currently in the 'Unknown' or 'Staff' group will not be rolled over.