Creating Staff Administrator Accounts
ClickView administrator accounts have the following privileges:
- Access to Analytics.
- Ability to add 'Tags' to videos within their School Library
- Add new teacher/student accounts
- Enable admin privileges for other teachers
If you are already a ClickView admin, the steps below will show you how to make other accounts Administrators as well.
- Log into ClickView using an account with administrative rights:
If you do not have an account with administrative rights or are unsure which account has administrative rights, please contact our Support team on email@example.com to obtain these.
- Once you are successfully logged in, click your initials at the top right of the screen and click on 'Settings' to then select 'Staff manager' under underneath the User Management heading:
- A new tab 'Staff manager' will open up displaying a layout like as follows:
- Search for the desired account and click on the grey pen icon to the right of the name to edit the account.
- To enable the user as an administrative contact, enable the 'Administrator' option:
- Click Save changes to confirm the changes.