1. To create a playlist, click on 'Playlists' in the left hand menu within ClickView Dashboard.
2. Click on the 'New Playlist' button in the top right hand corner of the Playlists page.
3. It's a good idea to give your playlist a name related to the videos you will add to it. For example, you might call your playlist 'Science - Year 4' if you want to fill it with videos related to science. This is a great way to catalogue your resources. Once you've named your playlist, click the 'Create' button.
You've just created a Playlist!
4. Now that you have a playlist ready, you can start adding videos to it.
Searching for content in ClickView is easy. type in what you're looking for in the search box at the top of the screen. From the results, you can click the 'Add to Playlist' Icon.
Alternatively, clicking on any video will take you to the video player, and from there, you can click the 'Add to playlist' button
5. Clicking the 'Add to playlists' icon or button, will take you to the Add to playlist popup. Here you can search for a playlist you want to add to, or select your playlists from the handy quick list of your playlists.
For further information regarding adding videos to playlists, please see our handy article - How do I add videos to a playlist