ClickView gives you the option to use an existing interactive video created by another teacher in your school which you can use in your own class. In addition, you can save a copy of the interactive into “Your Videos’ where you can modify or add questions to suit your liking.
NOTE: Changing the questions of an interactive video saved in ‘Your Videos’, will not change the original interactive video.
1. Once you have found the video you would like to use for your class, click the 3-dots located at the bottom right of the video and select ‘Copy interactive’
2. A new window will pop-up asking you to create a new copy of the interactive. Simply click the ‘Create a copy’ button to continue.
3. A draft copy of the interactive will be created with an overview of the interactive questions listed below the video. Click the ‘Edit Interactive’ button to make any changes you wish on the interactive.
4. Once you are happy with the interactive, click the ‘Publish’ button
5. Now you can edit the video details including interactive name, description and whether you want to enable instant feedback.
6. You can now access the interactive in the ‘My Videos’ page ready to be shared with your students!