Users are able to upload their own videos to the ClickView platform. This enables users to share the videos directly with students or play the videos in the classroom.
There are two methods to upload a video, in ClickView:
- Upload Video button
- Click the "Upload video" button located at the top right of the screen:
- Find the video stored on your computer and select "Open":
- To make any changes or to check the progress of the uploading video click the "My Videos" heading on the left hand menu:
- To make any changes to the metadata select the pencil icon:
- Enter the new details and click Save changes at top right:
- To cancel the upload select the rubbish bin icon:
- Select Yes:
- Once the video has finished uploading, you can play the movie by clicking on the thumbnail or title. Moreover, by using the 3 dot icon on the right of the video, you can edit the video details, make it interactive or create a clip and much more as shown in this screenshot below:
- Drag and Drop
To add a video into your ‘My Video’ simply drag the video file from your device into a blank area in ANY ClickView page. You can upload more than 1 video at a time:
Alternatively, you can click on the 'Upload a Video' button at the top right corner of the screen and proceed uploading:
Your uploaded video will be saved in ‘My Videos’.
NOTE: Video formats that we support include: AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, MKV, WEBM, WMV.