ClickView’s integration with Microsoft Teams allows teachers to push a video from ClickView towards individuals or groups from your Microsoft Teams account. This makes it easy to share educational videos with your students.
How do I use Microsoft Teams with ClickView?
- Locate the video that you would like to share and click the ‘Share’ button below the video player:
2. In the search field, type and select the name of the classroom, group, colleague or student you wish to share the video with and click the ‘Share’ button:
3. Click on the Google Classroom icon located on the bottom right of the window:
NOTE: If the Microsoft Teams icon is not showing, please follow this guide to enable ClickView Integrations.
4. In the 'Share to' text field, enter the individual/group you'd like to share the video to.
Feel free to add any additional information in the 'Say something about this' textbox. The ClickView video link is automatically added.
Once all the fields have been successfully completed, click the 'Share' button:
7. The ClickView video link is now shared to the students, ready to be viewed!