ClickView’s integration with Microsoft Teams allows teachers to push a video from ClickView towards individuals or groups from your Microsoft Teams account. This makes it easy to share educational videos with your students from within ClickView.
How do I use Microsoft Teams with ClickView?
- Locate the video that you would like to share and click the ‘Share’ button below the video player:
2. Click on the 'Create Link' link:
3. Click on the Microsoft Teams icon located on the bottom left of the popup:
NOTE: If the Microsoft Teams icon is not showing, please follow this guide to enable ClickView Integrations.
4. In the 'Share to' text field, enter the individual/group you'd like to share the video to.
Feel free to add any additional information in the 'Say something about this' textbox. The ClickView video link is automatically added.
Once all the fields have been successfully completed, click the 'Share' button to share direct through Teams to your intended audience:
7. The ClickView video link is now shared to the students, ready to be viewed!
8. Within MS Teams, your colleagues, students or classes, will see the video in the 'Posts' section of the Teams channel: